Here are Baby Shower cake wording and sayings for you to use on any baby shower cake. Finding the right words to use on your baby shower cake can be a challenge, but I’ve compiled some phrases, sayings, and even a few poems for you to be able to decorate your cake with style.
When doing a baby shower cake decoration, you can follow the theme of the baby shower, or just do a generic wording.
You’ll also want to make sure your words will fit on the cake! You don’t want to get started and then run out of room.
Smaller sayings for smaller cakes and longer wording and poems for larger sheet cakes.
Feel free to use any of these sayings for your own personal baby shower cake.
- Welcome (add baby’s name)
- It’s a Girl
- It’s a Boy
- Princess (baby’s name)
- Prince (baby’s name)
- Sweet Baby
- Sweet Girl
- Sweet Boy
- Celebrate Baby!
- Little Princess
- Little Prince
- A Star Is Born
- (Or Just Add Baby’s Name)
Longer Sayings And Poems
- Thanks For Sharing This Day With Us!
- Babies Are A Gift From God!
- Angel Sent From Heaven
- Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Sweet As Candy And Twice As Dandy
- Baby boy’s (or girl’s) are oh so sweet, tiny toes and tiny feet
- Finding Joy In Tiny Packages
- Roses are red and violets are blue, we can’t wait to get a peek at you!
- Baby is on the way!
- Babies fill our hearts with joy, we’re so glad that it’s a BOY!
- Ribbons and bows, tiny curls. We’re so glad that it’s a GIRL!
- Two For The Price Of One! (for twins)
- Two Peas In A Pod (for twins)