You’ve got your baby shower checklist and you’ve checked off decorations, favors, food, the cake, and even the games. But what to give for prizes?
You want something that everyone will love and want to win. I’m here to give you some ideas of things that women will LOVE!
Keeping with your theme is a great idea, but you don’t have to adhere to it religiously. A few of the gifts can reflect the theme and then as long as you keep with the colors of the shower, you’ll be fine.
If you’re hosting the shower and you’re on a budget, you need to find ideas that will not break the bank. Check out your local Dollar stores for some cheap ideas on gifts.
Online shopping is an easy way to get unique gifts if you don’t live in a big city. Shop Beau-Coup for Unique Baby Shower Favors & Gifts or check out these cute Baby Shower Favors.
Homemade Baby Shower Game Gifts
Homemade gifts are a nice touch at any event if you have the time and patience for making them. Handmade gifts are not always the cheapest route though. Count all the costs before embarking on any homemade gift ideas.
Here are some ideas for you to brainstorm…
- Homemade baby shaped soaps
- Homemade candles in baby shapes or baby shower colors
- Suckers in the shape of baby items
- Homemade cookies wrapped in pretty bag with ribbon
- Homemade cupcakes wrapped up in cellophane and ribbon
- Small bags made out of material (fill with candy or potpourri)
- Make tiny Christmas stockings from old sweaters and embellish with ribbon and old brooches (for Christmas baby showers)
- Pin cushions out of material scraps and batting
- Sachets out of lace, material, or doilies
- Small loaves of homemade bread wrapped in brown paper and tied with raffia
- Homemade candy in cellophane bags
- Fudge wrapped in brown paper and tied with ribbon
- For a Christmas shower, make homemade ornaments
- Faux cupcakes in baby colors
- Homemade bracelets or necklaces
- Make your own seed packets
- Crochet scarfs and mittens for a Winter shower theme
- Homemade lipgloss
More Ideas For Baby Shower Game Gifts
- Picture Frames
- Bath Salts
- Scented Lotion
- Pretty Soaps
- Scrapbook Supplies
- Sewing Kits
- Seed Packets
- Stuffed Animals
- Gift Baskets
- Picture Frames
Don’t stress too much on this area of the shower. It should all be about the Mom and baby to be.